GSW UV Resin 100ml - Water Effect
A one-step gel with crystal transparency, squeeze this product straight from the bottle onto your diorama or miniature base to create beautiful replicas of the sea, rivers, lakes, ponds or puddles. It has a multitude of advantages over other traditional ways of creating water effects:
- Ultrafast drying gel. This product can be combined with a UV Torch (LINK) to dry in 2-4 minutes. On a sunny day, the gel has a drying time of 5-10 minutes. On a cloudy day, 20-40 minutes.
- Can be dyed. The UV Resin can be mixed with any of our inks (LINK) to dye the gel with only a few drops, allowing to create different types of water, such as bogged swamps or radioactive lakes!
- Doesn't shrink. The UV Resin doesn't shrink like other water replicating materials. The quantity of resin used is the quantity of resin you get when fully dried.
- Multilayer friendly. In case you want to create the effect of submerging something in water, multiple layers can be placed on top of each other without leaving layer marks.
- Can be cut, polished and worked easily. The resin is easy to manipulate and can be shaped and carved however you want!
- Low smell and toxicity compared to more traditional methods.