Warhammer 40000: Kill Team Starter Set
The Kill Team rules can be compared to those from Warhammer 40,000 as both are geared towards fighting in the 41st Millennium, both deal with a lot of the same core systems and general principles. Warhammer 40,000 is on a larger scale than Kill Team and concentrates on the grand plans, sweeping manoeuvres and the clash of massive armies, whereas Kill Team is all about moment-to-moment action.
- Kill Team is Fast
- A game of Kill Team lasts about half an hour to 40 minutes, making it easy to squeeze into a lunch break or get several games in across an evening.
- Kill Team is Reactive
- In Kill Team, alternating activations for shooting and combat mean that you'll have to be on-the-ball in every moment of the game - and you won't have long to wait until it's your turn, either.
- Kill Team is Tactical
- There's loads of tactical depth in Kill Team. With only a handful of models, every casualty hurts and every decision matters.
Kill Team Arena brings a whole new gaming experience to Kill Team players in the form of a tournament-ready competitive skirmish wargame. The Kill Team Arena Rule set is designed to offer a balanced gaming experience, that will test your tactical abilities to their limit. Create your own events and tournaments with full guidelines and pre-constructed maps, which help to provide a consistent gaming experience for all, while a set of missions ensure a varied and exciting challenge.
In addition to a new way to play, Kill Team Arena also features new terrain and rules for fighting in ultra-close confined areas, representing battles fought within the endless corridors of Space Hulks or the caverns of an underground base.
The Warhammer 40000: Kill Team Arena box set contains:
- Rules and missions that supports both one-on-one and team games
- Guidelines for how to organise, run and participate in Kill Team tournaments
- 2x Kill Team: Arena gameboards
- Plastic scenery
- Quick reference cards